ONE H&GHS MEMBER WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A BEHIND THE STREETS OF ADELAIDE BOX SET VALUED AT $295.
In Behind the Streets of Adelaide, Dr Jeff Nicholas pays tribute to the 62 men and women named in Adelaide’s streets.
He mines their ‘biographical archaeology’ with persistence and intellectual acuity to reveal each respective story, illuminating their lives through academic rigour and a lyrical turn of phrase.
The limited edition three volume box set of Behind the Streets of Adelaide comprises:
Volume 1: Born of Reform: A Pantheon of Dissent
Volume 2: From Rundle to Morphett
Volume 3: From Wellington to Mann
Simply fill out the form below with answers to the six questions from information found on the website, include your name, email and contact number and click the SUBMIT button when you’re done.
Conditions of Entry:
- Be a financial member of the Henley & Grange Historical Society.
- The public are welcome to join as new members of the H&GHS during the competition period and enter. See website for details of joining.
- Only one entry per member is permitted.
- The winner will be drawn randomly from all the correct entries received at the H&GHS Christmas Party on December 15.
- The winner to arrange collection of the prize.
- Competition opens on Monday Oct 16 @ 9.00am and closes Thursday Dec 14 @ 12.00pm.
- H&GHS Committee and sub-committee members are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into after the draw.
H&GHS MEMBERS ENTER COMPETITION HERE
"*" indicates required fields